The Housing & Relocation Service Offered By Careerlink.com
Live Omaha is the exclusive housing & relocation listing and information service utilized by Careerlink.com for the use and benefit of area job seekers, Careerlink.com employer members, and anyone looking to relocate to or live in the greater Omaha/Council Bluffs metropolitan area. This free service is provided to help make your search for housing, moving and relocation information easy, fun and informative.
Looking to buy or rent in the Omaha metropolitan area? Are you new to Omaha? Are you a first time renter or buyer? Maybe you are looking to upgrade your living quarters now that you’ve landed that job, internship or research position. Live Omaha is a private listing service of independent local experts who specialize in helping new and existing Omaha residents find housing and related service providers. Live Omaha was developed to help you learn about living in the Omaha area, save time and expense in search for properties, and make the overall process of finding housing less stressful.
Careerlink.com and Omaha-area employers want you to have a rewarding and enjoyable housing and relocation experience. Live Omaha will help you gain a better understanding of area housing, pricing, availability and challenges. Live Omaha is an exclusive network of independent local real estate brokers, agents, property management companies, apartment complexes, developers and individual owners. Each participant must:
· Meet stringent qualifications and operating standards
· Have expert knowledge of the Omaha metro and its neighborhoods
· Understand the unique needs and culture of job seekers, new employees and Careerlink.com employer partners
· Complete due diligence, personal interviews and training
· Serve Live Omaha and Careerlink.com in an ethical and responsible manner
· Strictly follow fair housing guidelines and all state and federal equal housing laws
Only those who have accomplished high achievement as top leaders in housing, relocation and related services have the privilege of becoming Live Omaha participants and preferred providers.
Take a look around. You’ll find this website to be a one-stop location for all of your housing, relocation and moving needs; listings of Omaha apartments, houses for sale, condos, studio apartments, lofts, efficiencies, housing developments, and other housing options. Learn more about buying, renting and selling housing. Search available local Omaha area housing by price, map location, size or amenity. Read about or contact our participating brokers, agents and developments. Our blog will help you enjoy your move, from real estate trends to interesting and helpful tips. View maps of the city’s neighborhoods and links to useful sites.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any comments, concerns or related questions.
Live Omaha. Let's Grow Together.
The properties listed on this website are represented by Independent Participants of the listing service. The AIM Institute, Careerlink.com and Crew Innovations, Inc:
- Do not inspect or offer any guarantee the condition or quality of listed properties or the accuracy of any information provided in this listing service.
- Do not endorse any participant or any listed property.
- Are not responsible for arrangement of rental or purchase contracts between tenants or buyers and landlords or sellers.
- Are not responsible for, nor do we endorse or control any links that result from any housing referral.
The AIM Institute, Careerlink.com, Crew Innovations, Inc., and Live Omaha have not independently verified the property information or the description provided and make no warranty or representations about the accuracy or reliability of such descriptions. All property descriptions including, but not limited to, estimates of total square footage are based on information provided to Live Omaha by the seller, listing broker or other third party sources. The AIM Institute, Careerlink.com, Crew Innovations, Inc., and Live Omaha are not responsible for typographical errors, misprints, or inaccurate information provided by the seller or landlord, his/her agent, or any other third party. All prospective Buyers and Tenants are strongly encouraged to conduct an independent investigation into the properties advertised herein prior to entering into any purchase or lease agreement.